We are a one-stop service enterprise integrating research and development, production, sales and service.
We can provide our customers with high quality metal abrasives, including low shell steel shot, cast steel shot, cast steel sand, alloy steel shot and Copper Cut Wire Shot, etc. All these metal abrasives have very high cost performance.
Copper Cut Wire Shot Recommend Products
Copper Cut Wire Shot Detail Introduction
We have rich experience in this industry, we use high quality raw materials and advanced technology to produce Z-type copper shot, the Copper Cut Wire Shot is wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, long service life, can be widely used in automotive parts, instruments, pumps and valves and other industries to remove oxidation, deburring, eliminate surface defects, etc., the use of obvious results.
We have served many customers at home and abroad, and they all gave us very high praise and reached a long-term cooperation with us, and we have further increased our market awareness and become a well-known enterprise in the industry.
If you want to buy brass copper wire cutting shot at a good price, welcome to contact us, we will provide you with a complete quote and service, we sincerely look forward to cooperating with you!
Copper wire cutting pellets
The process of Copper Cut Wire Shot: copper wire rope → intermediate frequency furnace → centrifugal atomisation → drying → coarse sieving → rounding → sieving → secondary quenching → tempering → fine sieving → packaging.
We select high quality copper wire rope as raw material, after drawing, heat treatment, electronic rotary cutting to get Copper Cut Wire Shot, also known as Z-type copper shot, with angular, its material is mainly brass, purple copper, Copper Cut Wire Shot has angular, but also has a smooth surface, in the shot blasting cleaning can effectively remove burrs, can play a polishing role, but also can be used for cast copper products surface shot peening, is currently cast copper parts cleaning, bright finishing of one of the main abrasive media.
We are a very professional manufacturer of metal abrasives, experienced in the industry and with very high production standards, our production process has reached a world leading level.
We are very confident in the quality of our brass wire cut-offs, which are produced using high quality raw materials and advanced technology, so that our brass wire cut-offs are unanimously approved by consumers and are corrosion resistant, abrasion resistant and practical.
In terms of price, although we are not the lowest price in the market, but we can promise that we can provide the most preferential price of brass wire cut pellets, really to benefit our customers, so that more of our customers can benefit from this, so that we can further improve the market competitiveness, which is also the key to the long-term development of our enterprise in the metal abrasive industry.
In addition, we can also provide very perfect services for our customers, if you have some special needs, you can contact us directly, we will provide you with customized services to fully meet your needs. Over the years we have always adhered to the principle of honesty and trustworthiness, green development, good service to every customer with heart and soul, we sincerely invite you can come to our factory for a field trip, or we can send you samples of Z-shaped copper pellets, we sincerely look forward to working with you!
Copper Wire Cutting Shot: A Complete Buying Guide.
Are you looking for a more cost effective brass copper wire cutting shot? Do you want to further improve your competitiveness in the market? Our brass wire cut pellets will help you the most.
Here you will find detailed answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about brass wire shot.
1.Benefits of Copper Cut Wire Shot
1. Made of advanced technology and high quality raw materials, the copper cut wire shot has a long service life and can bring higher economic benefits to the manufacturers.
2. Uniform particle size, moderate hardness and tight internal structure.
3. Z-type copper shot has strong adhesion, low sand consumption, cleaning workpiece brightness and other advantages.
4. Good technical effect and more practicality.
5. Good elasticity, fatigue resistance and wear resistance.
2.How Copper Cut Wire Shot Works
1. Through the operation of the shot blasting machine, the machine's running speed is adjusted and set by controlling and selecting the particle size and shape of the brass Copper Cut Wire Shot, and controlling the shot flow of the Copper Cut Wire Shot to obtain different shot strengths and different surface finishes.
2. Through the airflow cleaning of the vacuum cleaner inside the machine, the particles and the cleaned impurities are recovered separately and the Copper Cut Wire Shot can be reused. The shot blasting machine is equipped with dust collector, which can achieve dust-free pollution less construction, not only improve the efficiency, but also protect the environment.
3. Purple copper copper wire cutting shot cutting principle of work specifically refers to the Z copper shot or steel sand and other products to a certain angle of high-speed throwing to the work surface, so that Z copper shot and other abrasive impact on the work surface.
3.Industries using Copper Cut Wire Shot
Copper cut wire shot is widely used in metal die-casting, precision casting, hardware tools, machinery manufacturing, automotive parts, instruments, pumps and valves and other industries to remove oxidation, deburring, eliminate surface defects, internal stress, etching, matte effect, leveling, strengthening, rust prevention before spraying and other surface treatment.
4.Types of Copper Cut Wire Shot in the Market
Copper Cut Wire Shot is a very wide range of metal abrasives, practicality is very strong, to the majority of manufacturers to bring very high economic benefits, nowadays Z copper shot is mainly divided into two kinds, namely the use of brass and purple copper two kinds of materials made of Z copper shot.
1. copper - copper (cu) content of 96%-99% zinc (zn) content of 4%-1%
2. Brass - copper (cu) content 58%-65% zinc content 42%-35%
5. How much Copper Cut Wire Shot Cost
The price of copper cut wire shot varies from manufacturer to manufacturer due to the production process and the raw materials used, in fact, price is not the only selection factor, what is more important should be the value for money.
The price of our Z-Cut copper shot is $0.50 - $0.60 per kilo, and the more you buy, the better the price. Here's our promise: our copper wire shot has the best value for money on the market and the highest quality standards of any brass wire shot at the same price!